Since its creation in 1971, the e-mail has evolved to the point of becoming an indespensable tool in today's world. But did you know there are solutions that are much more efficient than a simple e-mail?
Contrary to a regular e-mail box, an Exchange e-mail offers alot more flexibility:
- You can host up to 50 Gb in your e-mail (instead of the standard 2 Gb with a regular e-mail);
- Your calendar follows you everywhere! For example, you schedule an appointment on your phone and instantly, it's added in your calendar on your desktop, tablets, etc.;
- Your contacts are merged in a single location. Just like your calendar, if you add or update a contact, it's automatically updated everywhere at the same time;
- Anti-spam is managed directly by Microsoft (instead of not having any, or having one managed by your mail server);
- If you have to re-install your PC, you don't have to backup all your e-mails behorehand since all the e-mails are in your Exchange server. So there's absolutely no risk in losing your e-mails and you'll be functional much quicker;
- You have access to a complete webmail, including your contacts and your calendar (compared to just your e-mails that were kept on the server with a normail e-mail box);
- Exchange e-mails are much more reliable and secure than a standard e-mail box. What's more, they're also hosted directly by Microsoft in its canadian Exchange servers;
So, how much does an Exchange e-mail cost? It'll cost you $5.10/e-mail/month, but when you think about all the time you save and how simple it becomes to access all your data, it really pays for itself tenfold!
Looking to transfer to Exchange? Contact us!