Front-End Web Developper
- Convert to HTML files and W3C validation of websites and web applications;
- Make adjustments for different browsers and operating systems;
- Develop and integrate newsletters and e-mail signatures;
- Develop responsive versions of websites;
- Stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and functionalities.
- College degree or professional studies in computers (or equivalent experience);
- Mastery of HTML5, CSS and W3C standards;
- Good knowledge of Bootstrap and Foundation;
- Comfortable working with Wordpress and/or Drupal;
- Knowledge about video compression is an added bonus;
- Able to work with Photoshop.
- Being autonomous when working on projects;
- Being able to work on more than one project at the same time;
- Resourceful, thorough and ease to work in a team;
- Willing to stay informed of what's new in the industry and the latest web trends.
Send your curiculum by e-mail at: