- Develop websites and web applications;
- Manage databases;
- Develop systems to send newsletters;
- Configure web servers and CMS platforms;
- Analysis of required functionalities;
- Use and implementation of external code and APIs (social networks, Google Analytics, etc.);
- Stay up-to-date and always be on the lookout for tools to help optimize our systems.
- College or professional degree in computers or equivalent experiences;
- Mastery of PHP;
- Mastery of SQL (MySQL);
- Good knowledge of HTML;
- Good knowledge of CSS.
- Being autonomous while working on projects;
- Being able to manage working on more than one project at once;
- Resourceful, thorough and ease to work in teams;
- Being aware of the latest trends and what's new around the Web.
Send your curriculum by e-mail at: