Business cards (and other print products) are an important part of your company's visual identity. Consistency in all of your communications is key. Your business cards, letterheads, brochures or other should all match.
But before we start preparing your business cards and other documents, you've got to make sure you have great branding. Your logo represents your company and helps people recognize you. It represents your values and products, in other words, your company's personality. To be efficient, a logo has to be easily recognizable, simple, use your company's colours and be flexible, unique and timeless. To create a great logo, we follow these steps:
- Target your market and business sector;
- Identify your preferred style and colors;
- Determine your company name and slogan (if required);
- Research and create the first mock-up of your logo;
- Present our different models and make adjustments according to your feedback;
- Deliver the final logo;
- Deliver your corporate style.
Once your branding is set to go, we can start creating your business cards and all the other communication products. You can count on us for all your print needs:
- Business cards;
- Corporate brochures;
- Annual reports;
- Product packaging.