When you build a new website, you have to start by thinking about SEO. Everything has to be planned so that you can be found in Google and all the other search engines. Whether it's in the way you name your main menu, the URL architecture or how your website is programmed, Numérique.ca will make sure everything is optimized so you can maximize the return on your investment.
Important rules for good, organic search results:
- Build great content;
- Use important keywords;
- Don't over-optimize your content (repeat keywords, say the same thing twice, etc.);
- Have an efficient menu structure;
- Build useful links and content;
- Optimize your site for speed (caching system, use sprites, merging files, a CDN, etc.);
- Optimize your website code (META tags), prioritize content (h1/h2), good link structure (URL rewriting);
- Basically, make sure your content is interesting enough for someone who searches the keywords you want to use and respects all of Google's guidelines.